HEAVY DUTY CLASSIC STYLE BYPASS PRUNING SHEARS – Has a rotating handle that revolves on its axis, allowing the fingers to move naturally, reducing the blisters and hand fatigue that so often accompany prolonged pruning work. This unique swivel action requires up to thirty percent less effort than conventional models and offers maximum comfort on continuous pruning. Durable Blade Provides Sharp Cutting Power. Made with High Carbon Steel Blades.
- Anvil blade with a sap groove
- A hardened bolt and nut to assure exact adjustment of both the cutting and anvil blades
- Rubber cushion and shock absorber
- Features strong blades with a wire cutting notch
- Lightweight metal handles
- Blades are made of high carbon steel
- Rotating handle allows fingers to move naturally
- Swivel action requires up to thirty percent less effort than conventional model
Pruner With 1 Inch Cutting Capacity. Solid forged metal alloy handles. Replaceable cutting blade. Anvil blade with a sap groove. A hardened bolt and nut to assure exact adjustment of both the cutting and anvil blades. Rubber cushion and shock absorber.
Easily-adjusted bolt and nut allow users to customize blade alignment for more efficient operation. A rubber cushion with shock absorbers pads reduce impact and strain on wrists. Strong, light, forged-aluminum alloy handles have a non-slip plastic coating.